About Tg Green Teas
Sophia and Hua standing in a green tea plantation in Eastern China
Two delicious ranges from two dedicated Green Tea lovers!
Hua He is Chinese who grew up in Shanghai and became a doctor there before embarking on a successful medical research career in Europe, settling in the UK 9 years ago!
A green tea fanatic, it was her idea initially to look for better green teas to enjoy after being frustrated with so little choice of high quality & reasonably priced green tea!
Sophia Nadur was born in Trinidad where she grew up before studying/working in a number of countries until eventually arriving in London in 2001.
A proud Brit, she worked on many food & drink innovation projects for global consumer goods companies before taking time out to qualify as a lawyer and finally hanging up her “corporate boots” in order to develop this green tea beverage brand: Tg Green Tea!
- We put our hearts, sweat, experience and own funds on the line to bring beverages that folks want – i.e. hot or cold refreshment without any of the bad stuff and a bit extra to make you feel good!
- We have received coaching support from Chris McLaughlin, Lisa Tse MBE and Bob Beveridge. The British Library & IP centre have been helpful ass well as green tea lovers both here in the UK and in China.
- We are grateful also to our families and close friends who have patiently responded to numerous questions during the development stage, and to our Facebook & “live” tea tasters who provided vital feedback over the past months!
- We have done our best to bring these wonderful drinks to the marketplace as quickly as possible and we hope that you will join our movement to work together on getting more folks to have healthier & accessible healthier drink choices.
- Packaging graphics by London-based independent designer Peter Gibbons www.petergibbons.com. Website updates by our digital designer extraordinaire (and Sophia’s sister) Michele Davis.
A single spark can start a prairie fire